Introduction

Hi, I'm Ben Hazell. I used to blog here about the media, but now I work there I don't write here anymore.
I'm the Web Publishing Editor at Telegraph.co.uk - I find better ways to tell stories, developing tools, training and practice for journalists.

You can also find me on Twitter, Facebook, Google+, LinkedIn, LibraryThing, Spotify, and occasionally writing on Telegraph.co.uk

The Blog

Rarely updated now, used during Journalism MA at the University of Sheffield.

Man bites Dog

Saturday 26 July 2008
Wise man once say: "If a dog bites a man it is sad for man, but not a story. But if a man he bites a dog, then this is news!"


Spotted in Friday's Telegraph.

1 comments:

RB said...

Was biting the dog really the best way for the boy to defend himself? Why not kick the dog, or punch it, or hit it with a stick? And did the poor boy catch anything nasty? And if biting a dog is so newsworthy, why has it only made nib-form in The Telegraph? Think again, 'wise man'.

Post a Comment

Thoughts, please. Leave your name, don't be shy.

 
/* Google Analytics */