Introduction

Hi, I'm Ben Hazell. I used to blog here about the media, but now I work there I don't write here anymore.
I'm the Web Publishing Editor at Telegraph.co.uk - I find better ways to tell stories, developing tools, training and practice for journalists.

You can also find me on Twitter, Facebook, Google+, LinkedIn, LibraryThing, Spotify, and occasionally writing on Telegraph.co.uk

The Blog

Rarely updated now, used during Journalism MA at the University of Sheffield.

Quiet round here

Thursday 27 March 2008
Yes, it's been very quiet here.
This is mainly because I'm working for the Telegraph at the moment, and doing a long commute, followed by long hours at a PC, leaving me little will to blog when I get in.
This is a weakness I know.
Normal service will resume shortly.

In the mean time, some samples of what I've been upto:

Rogue monkey accused of attempted rapes

Heather Mills to challenge Sir Paul's valuation

Tunnelling badgers disturb family graves

And other things that get replaced when the real journalists finally get their copy in four hours later.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Good stuff, Ben! So is this a regular gig, or are you working as a hired gun?

Thanks for the articles -- at least you're giving me something to read!

Post a Comment

Thoughts, please. Leave your name, don't be shy.

 
/* Google Analytics */