Introduction

Hi, I'm Ben Hazell. I used to blog here about the media, but now I work there I don't write here anymore.
I'm the Web Publishing Editor at Telegraph.co.uk - I find better ways to tell stories, developing tools, training and practice for journalists.

You can also find me on Twitter, Facebook, Google+, LinkedIn, LibraryThing, Spotify, and occasionally writing on Telegraph.co.uk

The Blog

Rarely updated now, used during Journalism MA at the University of Sheffield.

Godwin's excuses.

Thursday 8 May 2008
Josef Fritzl: ‘The Nazis were to blame’
Yes, blame the Nazi's.
Even if they did Invent Disco.
How the Nazis gave us disco





1 comments:

Unknown said...

Bastards! I always knew there was something not right about those Nazis. Disco?!? Oh, when will the world awake from that nightmare?

Brilliant article -- thanks for the link. Impressed that the Telegraph refrained from making some kind of 'French kids prancing about like Chamberlain while we fought them in the fields, etc., etc.' joke.

Who'd have thought it? Disco, a counter-culture!

Post a Comment

Thoughts, please. Leave your name, don't be shy.

 
/* Google Analytics */