Introduction

Hi, I'm Ben Hazell. I used to blog here about the media, but now I work there I don't write here anymore.
I'm the Web Publishing Editor at Telegraph.co.uk - I find better ways to tell stories, developing tools, training and practice for journalists.

You can also find me on Twitter, Facebook, Google+, LinkedIn, LibraryThing, Spotify, and occasionally writing on Telegraph.co.uk

The Blog

Rarely updated now, used during Journalism MA at the University of Sheffield.

It's done.

Monday 1 September 2008

One month on, my website is done. Finished. Over. I can't touch it again.

Which is a shame really, as it's full of mistakes, typos, errors and generally poor writing. And it has an awful name.

But you don't need me to tell you that. Go take a look.

The Nebula Science Monitor

(I suspect in the next few days i'll clone the site and correct a copy for wider public showing. It was just tough getting everything done on this one, and a few errors crpt in at the end.)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts, please. Leave your name, don't be shy.

 
/* Google Analytics */